Situation: when your hands are tied and you don’t even know it.
Imagine that everything in your life looks beautiful, smooth and good, but when you try to materialize certain plans, or realize a dream or a project that lies to your heart, you cannot move anywhere.
Many of the limitations and barriers that bind us are invisible, and we are unaware of them. Blockages in life can be the result of external influences, as well as those that arise from within, because of restrictive thinking. A significant part of the life patterns we have adapted to ourselves includes a whole set of circumstances that we accept as absolute facts, necessities and “musts” that cannot be changed. This is where most of the “transparent” bondages are hidden.
What are the common factors that restrict us?
– Addictions and negative habits that dictate our agenda;
– Obstacles stemming from fear (especially fear of leaving our comfort zone), or fear of failure;
– The need to invest all our energies in dealing with the problems of others, which does not allow us to do what we really aspire for;
– Situations that weaken us and draw all our energies, until we have no mental/emotional resources to think about things that are beyond basic survival;
– Negative desires and impulses that we have, which repeatedly shove us down to the same pit holes;
– Words of criticism that we have hears in our childhood about our skills to succeed in life, the lack of confidence that teachers / parents / educators had in our abilities, false ideas that we have assimilated into our consciousness and have become a weakening belief system that we have about ourselves;
– Economic constraints that require us to stay stuck in a job we do not like, or in relationships that are not good for us any more;
– Even a spell that was upon us, God forbid, that binds us to a certain person and does not allow us to leave and take the direction we want;
Some of the restraints are self-evident and clear as the sun, but many of the limitations and barriers are transparent, so it is difficult for us to identify and overcome them. However, the result is that we cannot make a significant leap in life just because our hands are tied.
I will sacrifice a thank offering to you
and call on the name of the LORD.”
And this is exactly what the signer is doing – opening the barriers and ties that limit us.
The Seals of Solomon – or “King Solomon Seals” are powerful symbols related to King Solomon. According to the ancient traditions, these were the symbols engraved in his rings. King Solomon seals are used in many Kabbalistic amulets and talismans. Each seal has a particular purpose and influences a certain aspect of your life.